Learn Why President Barack Obama Is A Great Speaker/Storyteller
** Mout Mek Fi Talk…Story jump Out ** ” (a Jamaican proverb) Translated means: Every time we open our mouth we tell our stories. What if you could:
- Capture more attention?
- Learn how to shape your stories to better engage?
- Increase your impact and influence through the telling of stories?
Increase your impact and influence through the telling of stories?
Storytelling is an ancient art form and a valuable form of human expression. We use stories to make sense of the world, to tie together our experiences and our perceptions. Join Celebrity Storyteller Sandra Whiting as she shares how Story Tellers Rule the World. Learn techniques to capture attention, engage your audience and increase your influence.
January 2017: Date to be confirmed
Time: 6:00 PM EST
Location: VERITY – 199 Queen Street East
Introductory Workshop: $395.00
- How To Choose The right story
- How To Powerfully Prepare Your Story and Tailor it To Your Audience
- How To Authentically Deliver Your Story To Maximize Its’ Effectiveness With Any Audience or Client.
- How to Engage Your Audience while Telling Your Story.
- Important Things to Think About (they will surprise you) when Sharing Your Story.
Bring YOUR story with you. Leave with the ability to share it with the world.
Click here to book your space.